Good Disgusting Animal Shirt

Just googled it. Looks like they’re marketing it as a Good Disgusting Animal Shirt item, so it’s pretty pricey. Quite the opposite of what I would think they’d be trying to do.  I’m sure the economies of scale aren’t working in this product’s favor right now. Hopefully, it will catch on and get cheaper. A lot of people telling me that being “cruelty-free” is already an incentive. I actually tried to address that in my post but obviously failed. I guess a Good Disgusting Animal Shirt tactic would be to start it off high end, expensive, then start getting into the budget market once it’s established as a luxury item. It actually needs to be notably better than leather. If it’s the same and costs the same then there’s no incentive for people to stop buying leather, and they’ll keep buying on the basis of their shopping preferences and the brand image of leather.



Good Disgusting Animal Tank Top

Premium Trending shirt this Season :

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Good Official Don Jr. Ivanka ’24 Shirt

Official Don Jr. Ivanka '24 Shirt

Top 161st Bomb Squadron NY Bronx Baseball Shirt